German Speaking Community ESF2014BE05SFOP001
- Promotor : Ministry of the German-speaking Community of Belgium – Department «External relations and regional development«
- Legal representative : Norbert Heukemes, Secretary General
- Address : Gospertstrasse 1, B-4700 Eupen
- Tél : +32 / 87/ 596 300
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operational Program of the European Social Fund (ESF) of the German-speaking Community supports measures to bring job seekers back to employment and to secure employees in employment.
9.1. Objectives of the Operational Program
The Operational Program of the European Social Fund (ESF) of the German-speaking Community supports measures to bring job seekers back to employment and to secure employees in employment. It focuses on three thematic objectives.
- Objective 8: promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility
- Objective 9: promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and any form of discrimination
- Objective 10 : investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning
The ESF focuses on the following priorities (except Technical Assistance) :
- Priority axis 1: Improving employment: Long-term unemployment and the unemployment of older people are expected to fall and the proportion of women in the workforce is expected to rise.
- Priority axis 2: Promoting social inclusion for people with multiple integration barriers: The focus is, amongst others, on people with very low qualifications, with a disability or with a migration background.
- Priority axis 3: Improving vocational training, including combating skills deficits and improving the transition between school / training and work to prevent youth unemployment.
|Priority axis||Funding||Category of region||Thematic objective||EU funding||National amount||Total amounts|
|1||ESF||transition region||TO 8||3.300.000||3.300.000||6.600.000|
|2||ESF||transition region||TO 9||5.500.000||5.500.000||11.000.000|
|3||ESF||transition region||TO 10||1.760.000||1.760.000||3.520.000|