German Speaking Community ESF2014BE05SFOP001
- Promotor : Ministry of the German-speaking Community of Belgium – Department «External relations and regional development«
- Legal representative : Norbert Heukemes, Secretary General
- Address : Gospertstrasse 1, B-4700 Eupen
- Tél : +32 / 87/ 596 300
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operational Program of the European Social Fund (ESF) of the German-speaking Community supports measures to bring job seekers back to employment and to secure employees in employment.
The ESF focuses on the following priorities (except Technical Assistance) :
- Priority axis 1: Improving employment: Long-term unemployment and the unemployment of older people are expected to fall and the proportion of women in the workforce is expected to rise.
- Priority axis 2: Promoting social inclusion for people with multiple integration barriers: The focus is, amongst others, on people with very low qualifications, with a disability or with a migration background.
- Priority axis 3: Improving vocational training, including combating skills deficits and improving the transition between school / training and work to prevent youth unemployment.
It focuses on three thematic objectives.
- Objective 8: promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility
- Objective 9: promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and any form of discrimination
- Objective 10 : investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning
|Priority axis||Funding||Category of region||Thematic objective||EU funding||National amount||Total amounts|
|1||ESF||transition region||TO 8||3.300.000||3.300.000||6.600.000|
|2||ESF||transition region||TO 9||5.500.000||5.500.000||11.000.000|
|3||ESF||transition region||TO 10||1.760.000||1.760.000||3.520.000|